Thread: Are there any cheap gaming consoles and video games

Are there any cheap gaming consoles and video games

I am really sick with the gaming consoles. I do not like to play for costly games. I had found that the gaming consoles like Xbox 360 or PS3 really force users to pay higher on the base of games and other packs. I am a bit annoyed with the same. Recently I bought a game and for more maps I need to pay. That is really wrong. Once I bought the product I must get the updates. In this way if I go for 100 games I will need to pay a half a mount on the extra addons. Does there is a solution where this can be a bit more cheaper without going for piracy. I do not want to go for pirated games. I had not yet found a alternative solution for Xbox 360 or PS3. Like desktop pc or laptop there are hardly any company which provides similar models of Xbox or PS3 where we can run video cds.

Re: Are there any cheap gaming consoles and video games

It is correct. There are some companies only which comes in the category. Example Nintendo. The games are entirely different for that. What is the reason behind that no one knows. Like there is a wide range of laptop manufacturer who send best model as per their features. The same thing lacks on gaming console.Rightnow Microsoft and Sony are the best who provides gaming console. And Nintendo with portable. A modded PlayStation can be a better alternative instead of going for costly game. But that goes against rules. Till yet there are not consoles which can run Xbox or PlayStation. It is right that the games are sometime really costly and to get extra addons then you need to pay extra. This are some promotional offers and surely this are all commercial products.

You can go for handled consoles. But they are not of good quality and good for kids. I will recommend you to go for ps3. It is cheaper than xbox and a regular buyer surely can enjoy some discounts.

angry Re: Are there any cheap gaming consoles and video games

For this I will recommend you to stick with pc gaming. That is the place where you can find a much cheaper alternative. The best part of pc gaming is that you can anyhow arrange a game demo and if you like then only you can buy. There are many unofficial sources which provides full game version but they are illegal. But still I had seen people sharing the same instead of so restrictions. Bootleg dvds are easily available for the pc version. But as you said that you do not want to go for the piracy thing, then you can go for pc version of the game. There might be a price difference in that case. Because pc is the most widely used platform, anyhow it increase the cost on hardware to play high end game.

Gaming consoles have a issue that after a some period of time the hardware become outdated. Till yet there are no major updates on the console, but surely in future you can find some better cheaper consoles.