Thread: How the Resting areas and Exp works in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

How the Resting areas and Exp works in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

Recently I have installed the game, and I like to play this game thrice the day, there are many of the things I have seen in this game that is really interesting. So while playing the game I have seen that the cantinas are as designated for the resting area. So I just want to know is there any other area. And also I just want to know about the steps that can be used for testing of the area. And also I just want to know about the EXP and its work? So if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas for this thing then please let me know. Any of the reply will be appreciated

Re: How the Resting areas and Exp works in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

According to my information the thing that I have seen in this game is that, while playing this game the "Buffer" on top of your normal XP bar will be gain. And as you play well and kill the enemies there in this game, those "Buffer" get double. So that means you level up faster for the next time you go out and do the killing for the Enemies. And the resting area in this game that I have seen is the fleet beside these cantinas.

The thing that I have experienced in this game is that if you want to make the work of the thing like the EXP then you just have to follow these steps:
    • So first you have to Log out in a rest zone
    • So at that time you get certain amount of time back till the next login of bonus xp, so by that you can gain 5 minutes of bonus xp time for each login you make.
    • And for each kill you will get some extra % of xp.

There are the need for the logged out for gaining the 5 minutes of bonus xp time. Because for the thing that you make the logged out for any of the time the X experience of rested experience added to your rested bonus. So this are the thing that can be achieved by killing of the creatures and by completing quests.

The thing that I have seen is that the experience bar will be green, and there is the extension that help the player to know about the thing that how much further until experience bar gone.

The EXP bar that is the experience bar, is the thing that navigate the activation of the bonus EXP.

That means to say that if this EXP bar is changes from yellow to green, then it means you have bonus EXP active.

So this is the good feature in this game I have seen that make the player to know about the EXP activation and also for other things.

As I want to suggest for this game is that the thing in this game like the cantina and EXP is that both are useful in this game while playing the game. That, means the EXP bar show the status of the bonus EXP activate and the cantina is used for the resting of the character. May be this is the area in which the character can make the rest without any damaged from the enemies.

There are the things in this game, that can be used to get the information about the progress of the character that are make while playing this game. So this are the thing are seen there in the EXP “Buffer" on top of your normal XP bar. It will increases as soon as the levels of this game increase so as you make the attacks on the enemies and make them down, it will gradually increase and as you get damage by the attacks of the enemies on your character then this “Buffer" bar will be decrease.