Thread: How to override the settings in the Nvidia Control Panel to play Star Wars The Old Republic?

How to override the settings in the Nvidia Control Panel to play Star Wars The Old Republic?

I am looking for the method which will allow to play the SWTOR with the Nvidia Control Panel. Right now I am wanted to enable AA on the computer of mine. but I am don’t know who can I do the same? When I am trying to delete the launcher.exe the control panel client is supposed to freeze in the game. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter.

Re: How to override the settings in the Nvidia Control Panel to play Star Wars The Old Republic?

Can you tell me which operating system do you have installed? Which graphic card do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the version of the drivers do you have installed on the computer?
    Provide the answers of the above mentioned questions as early as possible so that I can tell you about the further solution to fix the matter of mine.

Re: How to override the settings in the Nvidia Control Panel to play Star Wars The Old Republic?

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter.
    • You have to launch My computer and Click on C drive.
    • Now you have to go for Users and you have to click on Search bar and enter ‘C:\users\"pc name"\AppData’ without single quotes.
    • After that press enter and click on Local and you have to click on the SWTOR folder and after that click on the other SWTOR folder.
    • Now click on settings and go for client_settings.
    • Now you have to add AntiAliasingLevel = 8.
    • You can enter 16 if required. So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

In this particular issue I am suggesting that you should enable AA on the system and see whether it is working or not.

Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. you can get the same from the official website of the official side of the graphic card manufacture. After downloading as well as installing the drivers you will need to reboot the computer.

If any of the above mentioned solution is not working for you than I am wondering that you will need to contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on this particular matter. they will learn the entire situation and let you know about the possible solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours. once you have managed to fix the issue of yours let me know about the solution so that other users who are having the same issue will get the idea from the experience of yours.