Thread: Is Early access allowed in Star Wars Old Republic?

Is Early access allowed in Star Wars Old Republic?

Let me tell you something which I have not able to sort it out. I had bought the game ,say in the November month. After that I got my early access code and then I followed the redeem procedure. Then after one week I downloaded the game client. I was full set to play the game because all procedures to play this game was over. The problem is that Today I got the game and also the code for the game to redeem it.for the game to redeem it. I have done again the procedure to redeemed the code but still I am unable to play the game. Why is it so ? I haven't ordered the game in the digital form. But still do I have to wait for the e-mail ? Tell me the proper solution if possible ?

Re: Is Early access allowed in Star Wars Old Republic?

Yes it has been shown that until you get the e-mail you will not be able to play the game. You have to wait until you receive the e-mail. Have patience, you will get the mail soon.

Once you have completed the procedure of the pre-order access then you will get the email. And once you get the email you will be able to play the game. The release date is of the 20th , so you will not be able to get the access until this date. There is a chance of you to get a invite today because many of my friends who have pre-ordered in the November month are getting emails.

Even I was sure that I was able to play the game today. But hard luck guys, have to wait for the email notification.

Its very confusing.. I have pre-ordered the game and have redeemed the code also, but not getting the desired results. I got a mail that your game begins but, it was written that it was the result of the early access. Still have to wait till 20th. Very disappointing guys.