Thread: skyrim lags in the PS3 which is unlikely to be solved

skyrim lags in the PS3 which is unlikely to be solved

I’m thinking of buying the skyrim game for the PS 3 console, but one of the friends told me that game lags while playing on the ps3. And when searched for this on the sites I found out that there were threads regarding the lagging issues on the PS3. So I would like to know that do the skyrim game have the lagging issue or not.

Re: skyrim lags in the PS3 which is unlikely to be solved

As I’m too thinking of buying the game but would like to know from you that do the game have the lagging issue and is not worth for buying the game.

If you are looking for the skyrim game then I must say you that as playing the game I don’t see much lagging on the PS 3. So my suggestion to you is that if you are thinking of buying the game then you should go ahead for buying the game. as there are no such issue while playing the game on ps3 as saying from my playing experience with this game.

I didn’t expect this from the bethseda developers as I had much expectations form this game, but what I have seen is that there are lagging issue in the game for the PS3 console. I always went for the bethseda developers since they are always known for the best gaming developers but after seeing this issue what I feel is the bethseda have not work best for the PS3 version.

So I feel it is better to buy the PC version of the game rather than buying the PS3 version.

While playing the skyrim game what I feel is that the game framerates drastically falls to 25-30 while playing it on the PS3. And what I have also noticed that the memory and lags are more often found while playing the game. and on some of the sites I have seen that this issue cannot be solved. So I think if anyone thinking of buying this game for the PS3 version then my suggestion to them you should avoid buying PS3 versio and try purchasing the PC version or Xbox version.