Thread: Can we group up with low level and high level players in Star Wars The Old Republic?

Can we group up with low level and high level players in Star Wars The Old Republic?

I am having really great time with Star Wars The Old Republic. I wanted to know that there is any way to allow the players of the different level to play the game together. Let me know if you have seen the above mentioned thing ever. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we group up with low level and high level players in Star Wars The Old Republic?

Looking at the matter I wanted to tell you that you should go for the PVP battleground since it will help you to bump up the stats until and unless it is getting matched with his opponents. You can do with the same with the regular content. I mean to say you will be able to group the players from the different level but it will simply under powered the content which is supposed to challenging when you are supposed to play single. You will overpowered for the content which is supposed to challenge him in the game.

Re: Can we group up with low level and high level players in Star Wars The Old Republic?

Hey thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours and I have understood the thing which you have stated over here. now I wanted to know whether there will be any effect the XP which you have earn in the game?

Well I am not sure about it but there will be punishment for the grouping up of the lower level players who have been rewarded.

I was wondering that the developer of the game will done something which will help us to adjust the level with the group mate. It will be helpful to make yourself under powered for the content which you are supposed to play. Also the lower level player should be able to get XP in the game but still I am not sure about that the it will be get reduced if we have selected higher level player in the game.

In the yesterday night I was supposed to fight with the minor-boss. I have found that other player in the game was having quite low health in the game. hence I have forced Leaped in and helped him to kill the boss and avoided the death of him. He was grateful to me. I am aware of the thing that is someone will do the same thing at the same point of the time. There should be same kind of the community which will help the each other in the game. if the providing reward to higher level player for the helping other players in the game then I think the developer of the game should provide the same.

I would like to group with the friend of mine who is at the level 1 and now I am at level 24 in the game. he has grouped with me and he has managed to get 1Exp in the game. when he was supposed to play the game alone then he has managed to gained 34 Exp.

I do agree that the Exp is reduced in the game largely when you are supposed to grouping with player of the other level. When I was at level 9 and the friend of mine was at the level 15. He helped me in the game and he got 9-25xp instead of 70-160xp in the game for killing mobs.

Another thing which I have noticed that if one is not grouped in the game and I have done with the 40% of the damage to the mob than one will be able to get the full xp in the game.

Well according to me the developer of the game should provide some kind of system where you will be mentor in the game. Well I am expecting that they have changed the entire thing at the later stages or there is chance that the entire team will be at the leader level. If they are supposed to be at the lower level mission and it supposed to working quite well in the game. But still I am waiting for the response from the developer of the game.

After going through the issue of yours I am having the system that reduced the level so that the quest would become quite challenging when I am having team with the players who are at the lower level than that of me.
    Well there will be great fun while doing the same and also there will be more chances to team up in the game.