Thread: Need help about CE Items in Star Wars: Old Republic

Need help about CE Items in Star Wars: Old Republic

Hi guys, I have recently installed the Star Wars: Old Republic Game in my PC. I have started playing it and I liked its graphics very much. But now I am in a problem since I am newbie to this game and I don’t know anything about the CE Items of the Game. Can anyone help me suggesting what are the CE Items? I have got only the crystal and does anyone knows where do we get all the rest of the items ? Any help about how to use the crystal will also considered to be very thankful.

Re: Need help about CE Items in Star Wars: Old Republic

As far as my knowledge is concerned about this game I would like to tell you that the CE Items are the Collectors Edition Items of the Star Wars: Old Republic. These Items are only given to those users who purchase the digital edition of the Star Wars: Old Republic game. These bonus items are tied and unlocked to your account when you register the pre-order code on the StarWarsOldRepublic.com which is the Code Redemption Center.

I have installed this game in my system too. Well, let me tell you what is the crystal. The crystal is a item that you get when you pre-order the Star Wars Old Republic game. This Color Stone(Virtual Item) that is crystal is able to change the color of the Lightsaber blades and Blaster bolts.
    Just follow this link , you will get an idea about the crystal.

The Collectors Edition also includes the other items such as the Mouse Droid and the Collections Edition Store. The mouse droid is simply the pet which is designed with different color and he will follow you in the whole galaxy. The Collections Edition Store is available to only those who have Collections Edition Old Republic game and this items are found nowhere else except the collection store. The store will keep record of all the items which are new and updated. But these items are able to unlock only and only if you register the pre-order code.