Thread: Can you change the advanced class choice in Star Wars The Old Republic?

Can you change the advanced class choice in Star Wars The Old Republic?

Can you tell me how can I change the advanced class choice in Star Wars The Old Republic? Let me know if you are aware of anything on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can you change the advanced class choice in Star Wars The Old Republic?

I wanted t tell you that there is no way to change the advanced class choice in this particular game.

The NPCs which are offered in the game which are offered by the advanced class state which are of your choice is permanent. However I will not be surprised at all if the developer of the game have changed because of the number of the requests from the gamers who are playing the game.

Well I don’t think so there is no need of implementing the above mentioned feature in the game. in fact you will be able to select the class at lvl 10 after learning the basics of the characters in the game. I am wondering that it would be kind of WoW terms in the game. it will be same as that of the switching from the rogue to a warrior in the game.
    I think you will be able to change the it if you have selected A and try the same. if don’t like the B for the same in the game.

I have got the skill mentor found on the faction main planet or space fleet will be able to reset those by paying fee will reset the same for the higher access in the game.

In this particular situation you are having couple of option to do.
    You should start with the new Avatar in the game. it will not be a bad option sine you will need to get up to level 10 and it will take couple of days to do the same. Also you should know the Story as well as all the quests in the game.
    Or you have to play the game as it is available and try to enjoy the same.

Well I do agree with the thing which you have stated over here in the previous post. I wanted to tell you that the Advanced Classes in the game are allowed 10-level grace period in order to experiment with the basic role difference in the game. if the MMO is not allowing to choose the classes in the market one will not be able to see the game allowing to change the above mentioned classes in the game. because it will give you more chances to avoid the error in the game.
    Personally I am expecting that the there could be dual spec or adv class in the game. if it is provided in the game there will be great fun while playing this particular game.

They have told the one will be able to change the advanced class at the time of comic-con. It seems to quite difficult if you have done the same and if you have realized that you have selected the wrong option in the game. there should be changes in the game when you are at the level 20. Well I am wondering that there is no need of implementing the Advance Class in the game where the players are not aware of how the advanced class would play.

Personally I am against of the Advanced Class changes in the game. if they are supposed to provide the same. if they have decided that they have decided to provide the same in the game then it should be quite difficult to achieve in the game. I don’t bother if they have done any fly changes into the Advanced Classes but they have should not done any big changes in the game.
    As a player I don’t think I will be able to change the advanced class in the game. also the developer of the game can plan about the dual specs for the current account of yours.