Thread: Change Characters body type in Star Wars: The Old Republic

Change Characters body type in Star Wars: The Old Republic

I have the game Star Wars: The Old Republic, this is the good game from the series of the Star War. There are many of the things are there in this game that are really interesting. Specially the character in this game, but there I have seen that most of the character from the previous version of the Star Wars has some of the changes in this ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic’. So I just want to know more about the difference of the body structure of the character in this game that you people have seen. So is there any of the ideas or suggestion then please let me know.

re: Change Characters body type in Star Wars: The Old Republic

Yes even I have also seen their lots of the changes in this game regarding the characters. I have seen that the character in this game have some of the short and really skinny body have, and also some of them is taller but still overly thin. There are many of the character in this game that are really interesting also.

Here in this game I think the entire character is perfect and there is no need to make the changes in the existing character. But there may be the chances for the character of this game have to be changed in the next version.

I have not seen that much of the changes in the Body or the act of the character as compare to the previous version of this game.

According to my suggestion in this game the entire thing is perfect, the changes of the character is depends on the dressup style, that means that the main difference of the character is mostly depends on what the type dress the character is wearing. The available costumes in this game are much more. There are the later armors which are light, medium, and heavy, so who ever wear this kind of the customs look like the same. But there are the options for the upgrading of the character costumes. And along with this you can also make the changes of the weapons that are used in this game.

The thing that I have noticed here is that with the help of the option for the customization of the character we can make the changes of the character dressup and the height body etc. So if we wish to make any of the changes for the character regarding then we can make the use of these feature to make the changes. So this is the good thing I have seen in this game that make the use of the customization feature and make the changes of the character depends on the need.

The character that I have seen is too skinny but however they are good. The shoulders of the character in this game are too massive that make them to be seem more powerful and strong. So there in this game I also make the changes of the character body and other costumes from time to time according to my need. Some of the time I make that character as the funny and some of the time I like to make them attractive.

So in this game this is the good thing I have seen by which we can make the changes for the character.

I think the customization for the character is the good thing in this game that can be used to make the changes of the Body and physic of the character. So in this game there are the features, by which you can make as much character you, want to make. So I think that we have to make the list of the good character those have the best attractive dressup and with the advance weapons.

Re: Change Characters body type in Star Wars: The Old Republic

The character in this game has the best of the body and the customization for the weapons in this game. The character in this game has the best of the thing that related to the chances from the previous version of this game, and also I have heard that there are the chances for making the customization of the character.

So with the help of this option we can make the customization of the character in this game. So with the help of this feature we can create the character as our choice.