Thread: Quickest way to aboard your ship in Star Wars: Old Republic

Quickest way to aboard your ship in Star Wars: Old Republic

Hi guys, there is a bit confusion in my mind regarding the ship in this game. Why do we have always go to the Coruscant SpaceDock to aboard the ship. I am fed up of doing this. Can anyone help me out of this problem as I am newbie to this game? Or is there any other alternative that we can aboard the ship from any other place ? Any suggestions regarding this will be very helpful.

Re: Quickest way to aboard your ship in Star Wars: Old Republic

I too play this Star Wars: Old Republic game in my PC. As far as I am knowing about this there is no other alternative besides going to the SpaceDock and boarding the ship. You will have to reach to the Space Port rather wherever you might be you have to travel to the space port to get your respective ship and fly.

I am exactly knowing what you are trying to ask. You are not talking of going to the coruscant spacedock when you are on some other planet . Am I correct ? Because sure, you don’t have to go there because your ship is placed in the respective hangar of that planet on which you are. So you don’t have to travel From one planet to other to board your ship.

Let me tell you something, As far as my knowledge is concerned about this game , the hangar of your ship is not present everywhere. Let me explain you more clearly so that your doubt will be cleared. Do you know Republic Fleet? If yes then if you fly to that place with your ship and then leave the ship because you have to battle. Now, the possible way to get back to your ship is that you have to take the shuttle downwards towards the coruscant and then aboard your ship. I don’t know why the developers of the game have not given the quick travel location to aboard to our ship. This what annoys me about this game, that each and every time we have to do this to aboard our ship.

There is a way to aboard your ship from the republic fleet. When you look at the game map you will see a class specific hanger, and it could be used as one of the possible way to go to the SpaceDock to aboard your ship.

In case if you fail to take your ship and you took the shuttle back to the republic fleet , leaving the ship at coruscant then yes it is sure that you have to go to the coruscant to aboard your ship. There is no other alternative. In other case if you fly using your ship and not the shuttle to the republic fleet than that ship will be placed in the nearest hanger of the planet and you can aboard your ship from the hangar.

I don’t think so, Your ship follows you wherever you go. Even when you fail to take the ship in the place where you are, the ship follows you wherever you are in the nearest hangar of that planet.