Thread: How to Change character appearance in ‘STAR WARS: The Old Republic’

How to Change character appearance in ‘STAR WARS: The Old Republic’

Recently I have bought the game ‘STAR WARS: The Old Republic’, so I am very much excited about this game. There are many of the things I have seen in this game. As I am new to this game so I just want to know more about this game, so the main thing that I want to know is about the customization of the character. Is changing the appearance of the character is possible in this STAR WARS: The Old Republic’. So if you have any of the ideas or any of the solution for this thing then please let me know. Your suggestion and reply will be appreciated

Re: How to Change character appearance in ‘STAR WARS: The Old Republic’

However I have not seen this type of the things in this game, but maybe there are the availability of the options and feature in this game that can be used for the customization of the character. So you just try this may it helps, so for that you have to go for the Coronet and there you have to find out the Image designer. So with the help of this Image designer you can able to customize your character.

Yes there the feature is available for the customization of the character so with these feature you can create and customize your own character according to the need. But the thing that I want to suggest is that once you have customize your character there is no way to change the character next time.

This is the good thing I have seen in this game, that the player can able to make the changes for the character.

That is really the good thing, by which you can do the changes for the character as you wish to make the changes for the character dressed and the weapons. The hairstyle and the other appearance can be easily customized in this game.

There in this game may be the option or the features are available that can be used for the customization of the characters. So this are the good thing by which can make the use of the feature in this game to make the customization of the character. So may be with this option and feature we can also create the character weapons selection and the customization of the weapons is the good thing.