Thread: Audio loss while ‘STAR WARS: The Old Republic’ is still in background

Audio loss while ‘STAR WARS: The Old Republic’ is still in background

I have the game ‘STAR WARS: The Old Republic’ and I like to play this game very much, this is the best from the series of STAR WARS. But the thing I have noticed in this game is that whenever I try to play this game in my desktop and at the same time if I am doing some different thing like chatting and surfing in other windows I see have to face the problems for the audio. That means whenever I minimize the STAR WARS for some of the reason and after that when I maximized it, the Audio for this game is completely loss while the screen for this game is still there in the background. So what is this issue or the bugs? Is there any wrong with this game? So if you guys have any of the solution or ideas for this issue then please let me know.

Re: Audio loss while ‘STAR WARS: The Old Republic’ is still in background

No this is not the issue or the bugs in this game, this is normally happens for many of the game that whenever we minimized it won’t works in the background. But the next time when we click on the Tab of that game it pop up and within the few second it came to its normal condition. So this thing is depends on the processor, if the processing speed is good then there are no chance for having this kind of the issue for the Audio or for the Video.

I have seen in most of the game there is the option, for setting up the background audio, to run continuously whenever the game starts. That means even it get minimized there are the chances for getting the output for the audio there for this game. However in this game there are only the audio option is available while playing the character.

I am playing this game many of the time but still I have not seen this kind of the issue, so this is not the glitch or the bugs in this game.

So I think this problem is due to some of the internal issue, so maybe there is the need for the driver update to overcome this issue.

So may be after the driver update this issue will be no more left in this game for the loss of the sounds in this game.