Thread: How to exchange lower level commendation tokens in Star Wars: Old Republic?

How to exchange lower level commendation tokens in Star Wars: Old Republic?

Hi, I was playing the Star Wars: Old Republic and was unlocking the further levels in the game. But the problem has occurred because of the commendation exchange and I don’t know anything about how to exchange the commendations when we unlock and go to the next planet? For example suppose that I am at the Peragus planet having 100 commendations and when I go to any other planet, lets say Telos then I want to trade commendations to that planets currency. Is it possible? Can anyone help me in solving this problem?

Re: How to exchange lower level commendation tokens in Star Wars: Old Republic?

I am Sorry. You cannot exchange your commendations. Since many people were carrying their commendations to the planet they have closed the option for the exchange. I can tell you only one thing that you can unlock the new upgrades if you could be able to post a suggestion in your lockbox.

I don’t know why this option has been disabled, it was a good option to exchange oF commendation to the other planets to retrieve their currency. But this no longer can happen now. Really Sorry for you.

Yes,there is a possibility to trade your commendations because I was also facing the same problem while I was taken to another planet. Are you aware of the faction’s fleet. Your solutions problem is to the Faction’s fleet. You can be able to trade your commendations at this place. To take care of the all the incoming commendations there has been kept a vendor at each planet. This vendor takes care of all the exchange of the commendations exchange.

Sorry dude this is not possible now. I think you have not understood the question that has been asked. This option is no longer available.

Still that is not wrong saying that each planet has a vendor who takes care of the commendation exchange. Still you could be able to do so.

Sorry guys, I took the question in another way. I thought that you want to exchange one commendation with the another commendation. It was my mistake of taking the question in another way. Sorry, but this option is no longer available.