Thread: Security key is worth in STAR WARS: The Old Republic

Security key is worth in STAR WARS: The Old Republic

Hi friends I have install the game STAR WARS: The Old Republic in my Desktop and I like to play this game thrice the day. The thing that I have seen in this game is that this is the good and the best game from the series of the STAR WARS. The graphical as well as the animated feature is also impressive. But the thing that I don’t like in this game is that, each time I have to enter the Security key to play this game. So I think this have to be removed, so is there any information you guys have for these Security key to be disabled. So if you guys have any of the suggestion or any of the ideas for this thing then please let me know.

Re: Security key is worth in STAR WARS: The Old Republic

Even I have also install this game in my Desktop, but still I don’t think that it is the big thing or the big issue for entering the Security key to launch the game for play. I think this is the best thing that no one can access your Account and spoil your collection or the points that you have make in this game. So finally I just want to suggest you that this is all depend on your thinking for this locking feature.

This is the good thing that protects the Account to be hacked by some other people. So first of all this don’t have to be removed from this game. And if you wish to disable this feature from the game then you can make the use of the security authenticator to play as the normal vendor.

However this is not that much tough to enter the security code for starting this game to play.

There is the chance for to be hacked if we don’t make the use of the security code, so this is the good thing for the protection of the Account for this game that we have created. There is no need to remove or to disable this thing from this game.

The solution for this thing is that what you want to deserve, there are two options according to my ideas.
    • Either makes the use of this security code to avoid the hack of your personal account. And enjoy or own collection and own character to play this game.
    • And the second option is to deactivate the security code feature and have your account hacked by some other people.

So I suggest you to make the use of this security code for this game to play.

I have face this issue of being gets hacked because; at starting even I was also irritate to enter this code for each and every time.

So I have just disabled this feature and finally I got hacked and the entire collection that I have made by playing this game is lost.

So after that incident I always make the use of these Security code to avoid such thing.

So I only suggest you to make use of the security code to avid the hacked and the loss of the collection, the security code is the good thing for this game.

This is more secure thing for this game with hardly cheap price to pay for to get activate. So for that you just have to visit the official site to have this app in your mobile that have the security code that whenever you want to get access for the game STAR WARS: The Old Republic you just have to enter those security code. And if you want to remove this code feature then this can also be done with the option available there in that feature to deactivate. And in case you have forgotten the Security code or deleted it by mistake, then you can deactivate it, you have to talk to customer support to get it removed.

I don’t like this thing, because each time whenever I want to play this game I have to make the use of these code to enter there in the field and have to wait for some of the time for the verification of those code and then getting access to my own game. So I think this have to be removed from this game or must be asked for the customer to have this or to remove this for their particular game.

The use of security key again and again is really time consuming process for this game, but however this is the good thing in this game for the protection of unauthorized user to get the access in your own personal Account.

So may this is the time consuming process but this is the good thing for this game security. So I think there is no need for disabling this feature from this game.