Thread: Are Sith and Jedi on the same gaming server of Star Wars The Old Republic?

Are Sith and Jedi on the same gaming server of Star Wars The Old Republic?

Is that possible to have the Sith and Jedi on the same gaming server? Already I have tried with the PVE as well as PVP servers. I am not able to find out whether they are available because of the mistake or it should be in the way. Tell me what do you thinking on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Are Sith and Jedi on the same gaming server of Star Wars The Old Republic?

I wanted to tell you that the developer of the game have designed the game in the way so that will have the Sith and Jedi in the game.

I have searched on the Google to get the entire thing and I have come to know about that the PvP server will not allow you to play the game by both the side. It will simply create the lowbie toons which are supposed to hang out in the Zones to the Spy toons which you know and where to organize at the world map. I don’t bother if they have allowed the people to have toon at the both sides on the PvE server while playing the game.

I don’t figure out the reason why people are looking to play the game on the PvE servers? If you don’t want to get stomped then you should not play on the PvP server. Also you should not worry about the people who are making use of the stomping methods.

So far I am not complaining about the thing which you have asked over here. in this particular game there are classes in the game where there is need of Spy in the game. I am not able to get anything wrong into the above mentioned concept. PvP is going to happen on the PvP servers only.
    If you are having Sith and Jedi on PvE and PvP severs than you will not require to use the another account to play this particular game.