Thread: Scripts not working in the X3: Albion Prelude

Scripts not working in the X3: Albion Prelude

As we know that the X3: Albion Prelude game has been released, so I bought the game from the steam. So when started playing the game I would say that the game is working fine without any issue but what I noticed is that the scripts are not working in the game.

And the thing is that I have not got the bonus pack. So want to know how can I run the scripts in the X3: Albion Prelude game.

Re: Scripts not working in the X3: Albion Prelude

As you are saying that the scripts are not working in the X3: Albion Prelude game then what my suggestion to you is that scripts need to be get updated, so for this you will have to wait when the scripts will be getting updated.

According to me scripts in the X3: Albion Prelude game should work. But I have seen that scripts are getting problems and need to be updated. But don’t have idea when there would update available for the game as most of the users are awaiting for the scripts to get updated so that it can be installed in the game. so for this we have to be patient, as when egosoft will be providing the update for the scripts.

As I’m too looking for the scripts for the game but would like to know one thing is that the does rooting in the directory affects the game of the X3: Albion Prelude. And also want to know do the addons which comes with the games having .dat file act as a fake patch or not.

As I have mentioned the same for this on the official forums of the egosoft and had a positive response from the m they would be releasing the patch for the game soon and also work on the update for the scripts as all are having the issue of the scripts not working on the X3: Albion Prelude game.

So those who are looking for the game scripts update to them I would say that shortly there will be update available for the scripts and for this you have to keep little patience.