Thread: How can you undo the quest that is completed in Star Wars: Old Republic

How can you undo the quest that is completed in Star Wars: Old Republic

Hi everyone, I am playing star wars: old republic game on my system since few weeks. But the problem that I am now facing is a unique problem. While playing this game, After the completion of the level 13, that is by rescuing the Senator , we went to the Jaxo and she had a talk with me that she would take Senator to her home. Then a quest was offered to me by her. By completing that I went to Jaxo and had some talk. And what happened after is wondering to you all guys, the screen faded to black and I got +700 xp in advance, it is just to imagine how did this happened? And now after receiving the mail after 2 hours it was written that Jaxo is in requirement of the credits from me. Is it possible to support a child and defend the army of my own ? Or can anyone tell me how to undo the quest that is completed? Because this will be very hard me to play the game and unlock the further levels as now I am still in level 17. Any suggestions ? please help

Re: How can you undo the quest that is completed in Star Wars: Old Republic

As per my opinion I would say no. There is no such option to undo the quest that you have completed. Next time, while playing you can avoid this by taking precautions.

I think there is a way but, not that sure that your quest would be undo or not. You can do one thing in the game ,that is don’t accept that the child is yours because you don’t know that the child is actually yours or of some other.

When I heard this I started laughing. I don’t think that there is any way to undo the quest that you have completed once. Simply decline that the child is yours to save your credits and to defend the republic. I have also been through the same condition when I was playing star wars: old republic and was in a problem that i will lose my credits. As many friends told me that there is not possible. I hope this will help you.