Thread: What is ‘Enable Public Test server Access’ in the launcher of Star Wars The Old Republic?

What is ‘Enable Public Test server Access’ in the launcher of Star Wars The Old Republic?

I am having specific query which I wanted to ask you over here. I have installed Star Wars The Old Republic on the computer of mine. when I am going to settings into the launcher I am getting enable public test server access? Can you tell me what do you mean by the same?

Re: What is ‘Enable Public Test server Access’ in the launcher of Star Wars The Old Republic?

After going through the query of yours I wanted to tell you that the public test server is the version of the game where the developer of the game can allow the players to test the new content of the game. as it get happens into the beta testing of the game.

Re: What is ‘Enable Public Test server Access’ in the launcher of Star Wars The Old Republic?

Well I have talked with the developer of the game on this particular scenario and I have come to know that the test servers are set up to test some of the patches in the game. it is up to you whether you are supposed to test that particular server or not. If there is releasing of DLC or you can expansion pack for the game than I think it will be highly appreciated. So we have to wait and see what exactly going to happen in the future. Till then enjoy video gaming on the computer of yours and let me know about the experience of yours.