Thread: how to fasten Energy Regeneration X3TC & X3AB in X3: Albion Prelude

how to fasten Energy Regeneration X3TC & X3AB in X3: Albion Prelude

i played this game yesterday and it was nice playing it. i really liked the game and the graphics were nice with graphics card , but if the weapons would not have a slow energy regeneration, and had some additional features then it would have rather better to play with it. i can make a consideration about the balance of the game but I just find it regens very slowly and due to this the time I am able to shot again I am being attacked and die in the end. if i find faster means i will be able to perform more quicker and faster

Re: how to fasten Energy Regeneration X3TC & X3AB in X3: Albion Prelude

i also enjoyed the game and had a nice gaming experience. here you will get the faster Energy Regeneration if you buy guns that your ship can cope with.this could work in any way.

i can get to your problem and every gamer requires some fast processing and to do this, you require to the edit the Tfiles, what one depends on what you want to do. there can be another option for doing this by increasing the energy supplies/regen on ships or decrease the energy use of the weapons.there is no update for AP still for the current version of the tool and you require to make use of that but there should be opening of certain Tfiles possible but I doubt of what ones as I have yet to even look at AP present in a modding capacity.

the solution can work if you try editing files by yourself after you've extracted what you wished for. while having a maintainance for the same range, I've just done so that i am able to give fighter-class weapons to have a speed boost . it makes combat harder as fighters actually hit with speed.