Thread: Not getting Sound with the X3: Albion Prelude

Not getting Sound with the X3: Albion Prelude

In my computer I have recently installed X3: Albion Prelude and after installing the game I it was working fine with my compute but suddenly sound has sopped coming while playing this game. I don’t know what wen wrong but this problem is annoying for me. If any one has solution then let me know.

Re: Not getting Sound with the X3: Albion Prelude

I have gone through the problem which you are facing in your computer and I would like to tell you that you should first open the X3: Albion Prelude game in your computer and after that you have to check whether all the sound related setting in the game are Ok or not. Because many times wrong settings can also occurs this type of problem.

I will also give you same suggestion because in my computer also I was also having the same problem and after that I have tried to solve this problem by trying the different solution and after trying different solution also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I open the game and then I have noticed that sound was turned off from the game setting and then I have turned on the sound and then my problem get solved. You should also open the X3: Albion Prelude game in your computer and then you have to check whether all the settings in the game are ok or not. if you find any thing wrong with the setting then you have to change the setting and after changing the setting you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Are you facing this problem with X3: Albion Prelude game or you are facing the same problem with other games also. If you get the same problem with other games also then problem is with the sound drivers in your computer and if you get this problem with the X3: Albion Prelude game only then it means some thing is wrong with the X3: Albion Prelude game.

If you are getting this problem with the other games also then it means problem is with the sound drivers in your computer and I will suggest you to first go to the device manager in your computer and after going in to the device manager in your computer you have to uninstall the sound drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the sound drivers from your computer you have to restart the computer.

Now you have to install the sound drivers again in your computer and after installing the drivers in your computer when you play the X3: Albion Prelude game at that time you will not get any issue.

If reinstalling the sound drivers does not help you to solve this problem and if you are getting the same problem while playing the game then I you should update the sound drivers in your computer and after updating the sound drivers in your computer your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

In my computer I have tried other games and with other games I don’t get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by opening the X3: Albion Prelude and then checking the sound setting from the game but there was nothing wrong with the settings. Reinstalling the sound drivers doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

As you have said that you didn’t get the same problem with the other game and you are facing this issue with the X3: Albion Prelude game only and that is why I would like to tell you that you should uninstall the X3: Albion Prelude from your computer and then you have to install the X3: Albion Prelude game in your computer again and after installing the X3: Albion Prelude game in your computer your problem will get solved.

I have first uninstall the X3: Albion Prelude game from my computer and after uninstalling the X3: Albion Prelude game from my computer I have reboot the PC and then I have installed the game in my computer again and after reinstalling the X3: Albion Prelude game all the problem get solved.