Thread: Blurry graphics with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Blurry graphics with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I am here with some problem with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. There is no problem while playing the game but I found that the graphics is a bit blurry and I really don’t like that. I am running this on the maximum settings. I cannot see all the things around clearly. Can you tell me that if there is some setting that I should change in order to avoid this. Thank you so much for replying in advance.

Re: Blurry graphics with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

This is more likely be the problem with the graphic driver. It might be corrupted or outdated. So for this, see fl;or the latest update of the driver and install that in your computer. Many of such issues get resolved by this and I hope that it will do the same for you as well.

I would like to tell you that the Skyrim's graphics are only good for the close environments but if you try to look something that is far away from you then you will get that a bit blurry. This is not just lyou whlo is facing this issue. There are many of the other users as well with the same problem. I think that we will have to live with this problem for now I hope that it will be resolved in soon in future as there are many of the users who are facing this issue.

Just see if the computer that you are using is fulfilling the minimum system requirement for the game and if that is not fulfilling the game requirement then this is obvious that you will get the issues like this.

Try to run the game at lower settings and see if you are getting the same thing again. And yes, if your system is lacking the game requi\rement then no one can help you as already posted by Bubboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkfoot View Post
    Try to run the game at lower settings and see if you are getting the same thing again. And yes, if your system is lacking the game requi\rement then no one can help you as already posted by Bubboy.
    Thank you so much, I have lowered the settings and that solves the problem for me. I am going to upgrade my system as this is lacking the minimum requirements as well so that I can play the game with the full settings.