Thread: Need information on South Park: The Game in 2012

Need information on South Park: The Game in 2012

You all might be knowing that South Park: The Game is going to be release in next year. I am going to get the game after the release but before that it will be good for me to have some information about the game prior to the release so that I can have an idea that how the game will be. So I am starting this thread so that I can collect more and more information about that. So I would like to request you all to post the things that you know about this upto now. I hope that we can make this thread useful for other users as well who are searching for the same.

Re: Need information on South Park: The Game in 2012

You will play the role of a new classmate of Cartman on the "South Park" Elementary School. In typical RPG fashion, you have the opportunity to choose between different classes and thus to influence the gameplay. For the script and the content of the game, Stone and Parker will admit responsibility. The weapons will be typical of what children can imagine and those are: home-made bows, golf clubs, tennis balls flaming, etc.. This arsenal will be happy upgradable and customizable.

In South Park: The Game , the player is a kid who arrives in South Park. It will be welcomed by Cartman who will help choose his character class. In the level scenario, we will participate in a role play organized by the youth of the city but it will quickly turn real adventure. The gameplay is action-oriented and should be close to a Paper Mario. The battles take place in profile with key sequences to be returned to the attack as for defense. You van go through the preview of the game and you will have more idea about this from there.

The game will use the same graphics engine as Dungeon Siege 3 . The characters will move as in the cartoon, and laterally in one plane, as in 2D. All the sets and characters have been drawn and animated by hand.

The best part of the game that I liked is that our character can be completely customized, but he will not speak. it will use a smartphone to access their friends list and check. There will be 5 classes will be playable with paladin, rogue, adventurer, magician and a final straight out of the imaginary Cartman.

South Park: The Game" will be a role-playing game with the ability to roam around the town of Colorado along with the four protagonists of the series, Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman. And of course there will be many missions to accomplish. And this is where all the characteristics of a role-playing game points to the experience that we can choose different classes (mage, knight, adventurer, thief and a fifth surprise), the combat system (which according to initial rumors should be very similar to that seen in Paper Mario). There is constant presence of the drink and that will points to restore health to the various characters.

Your character will be a silent character, a figure that does not communicate within the story. One of the main games feature is a smart phone, which acts as a game menu. A Facebook-like app shows how many buddies you have and how good your relationship with the various factions in the game. The combat system is turn-based and would be the same as that of Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi games, with multiple hits or extra time on defense that can get by pressing buttons. There will be both distance and melee weapons, all of which can be adjusted in the game-sitting and a summons functionality.

South Park: The game gives a whole new view into the mountain town and you can play as new character with the main characters Kyle, Stan, Kenny and Cartman close friendship. Together with the gang you have to protect the city from many dangers. Matt Stone and Trey Parker.

As far as I know that the release period of South Park: The game is in the second half of 2012. It appears for the platforms PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

Just for the review of the game on google and you will have a lot of results from there. Just open that and you will have good idea that how is the game and what are the things that you are going to face in the game.