Thread: Are you going to play Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO?

Are you going to play Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO?

hello friends, I want to know that how many of you are going to play the Star Wars: The Old Republic. For me, I am going to play that for the three months at the start. I am thinking to use the RP-PvE server. Please reply that what you are thinking about this.

Re: Are you going to play Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO?

To be frank, I really do not liked the game. After playing that, I felt that this is the less polished version of WoW which is having additional voice overs. In have played this for more than 4 hours and it fails to impress me and so I have decided that I will not get this game in any condition.

I was having the beta version of that and found that that was quite well and enjoyable to play. I am surely going to get the full version of this when it is released. I am unsure that if I am going to make use of which server but will surely go for the full version of the game. I am searching for more information about that so that I will be more familiar with the play before I go o get the game. So if also want you all to share any of the important information that you want. Thank you!!!

At a conference was EA CFO Eric Brown announced that two million gamers have helped with beta testing of Star Wars: The Old Republic. EA brings Star Wars: The Old Republic on December 20 in Europe for the PC. The publisher estimates that the mmorpg availed for half million paying players. Analysts predict that half to three million gamers subscribe to the new Star Wars MMORPG will take the game.

I would like to tell you that People can preorder the Star Wars: The Old Republic and this has been already started. It is just announced by the Electronic Arts. This action is part of BioWare's Game Early Access Program, which aims to ensure that the servers are not overloaded. If you have pre-ordered the game then you will be able to see your code on the website of The Old Republic to complete the game to claim. I have not ordered that yet but going to do this soon. There are already many orders placed for this and if you wish to play the game then you can also place your order.

While fans of Star Wars MMO and are preparing for the debut of Star Wars: The Old Republic (as early phase has begun, and the servers will be open to all from 20 December), BioWare has released a new video dedicated to the progression of Sith Inquisitor where there is a character so bad that it can not be worst.

I am surely going to play the game and I want to tell you that to access the game you will have to do the first-time registration and this is required a subscription. You will have to enter a credit card, bank account or a season ticket (pre-paid card). The purchase included in the 30-day subscription and will be credited upon successful login to the game time. To play the game a permanent online connection is required. You will get all these instructions when you go to place the order.

Here are some of the features for this game that makes this game more attractive and so I thought to share that with you.
    • Determine your Star Wars saga: Choose one of eight roles and become the cult hero of your own personal Star Wars saga. This is an interactive action with cinematic dialogues and complete synchronization of all the characters in the game.
    • Choose the light or dark side: Significant decisions determine on your journey, whether you go on your way to the light or dark side of power.
    • Adventures with companions: Unbind or terminate your important relationships with companions, while they join you on your journey and fight side by side with you.
    • Pilot your own spaceship: Acquire your own ship, which serves you as an operational base while you explore the galaxy and take part in epic space battles.

Yes, I am going to play this game. I have not yet bought this but wil get it soon. I ahve gone through various review of the game as well as the videos on youtube and I found this very interesting.