Thread: How to beat Witcher 2 Combat?

How to beat Witcher 2 Combat?

hello friends, From last few days, I am playing the Witcher 2 Combat. There is one problem with the game that I am facing currently. I have successfully beated the boss but then also I am getting destroyed While I am fighting with the many people. This happens particularly while they are having shields. So I am placing this over here so that to have some tips from you people. Please reply with the tips.

Re: How to beat Witcher 2 Combat?

If you wish to make this game easier then my suggestion to you is to Upgrade Quen. When you do that then it will make the game 10 time easier. After that attempt to make best sword every time and you will be able to build the best armor.

It is noticeable that they have screwed on difficulty. This is especially against multiple opponents, the warlock at the beginning still very difficult. It will be really helpful for the players if they could lower the difficulty of the game. According to me there must be three levels in the game and I am placing I idea about this below:
    • Easy: Enemies directed to tolerate less damage and fewer hits. The sorcerer strikes harder. Most battles can be won by mere use of the sword.
    • Normal: Enemies and sorcerers have the same strength and endurance. The use of warlock character is absolutely necessary.
    • Difficult: opponents cause more damage. The sorcerer finds rare items. Even with potions, traps and bombs of the loading screen will be seen more frequently.

Against human Geralt, you should always go to the steel sword against monsters to the silver sword. If you hit just by taking the steel sword then there is virtually no damage. The sorcerer can take what is not nailed firmly. There are many doors opened and you can enter houses as spaces. The residents do not mind if houses are looted. The useless clutter can then be exchanged at retailers in Oren.

The witcher amulet allows to pick up the objects from the enormous. This means that there will be a lot of pressure on every few seconds. You must keep your eye on the expansion of skills. At level 8, all skill trees will be available. There will be some skills in their own graphic above a pedestal. For some tasks in the second and third acts ingredients are needed, which existed in the previous acts. Geralt is not be there until the third act and you must cancel a pheromones.

The combat system in The Witcher 2 is deep and varied and therefore require some time to adapt, even to those familiar with the series. The beginnings may therefore find this to be difficult, as long as Geralt gains a few levels and that you familiarize yourself with the timing and mechanisms of the game and if you are well into the adventure then you will not suffer many attacks before dying. I would like to tell you that the fantasy world is a dangerous place and it is full of monsters and people you want to go to leather. In the first few minutes in the world of the witcher the game shows his sharp teeth. "The Witcher 2" is even on the normal difficulty a tough one.

It is just your experience with the game that makes this simple to clear the stages. So, Just keep on playing the game and after some time, you will find yourself comfortable with the game and you will be able to clear the stages without any issue.

Back up is the golden Rule in the RPG game and so it is obviously true for The Witcher 2. Although automatic backups occur at moments quite well if you have selected that but some of your choices will affect the rest of your adventure and many battles will be highly be sensitive, so the manual backup is very important. You must keep in mind this thing.

There is a different sword for each type of enemy and that is the reason that If you are not customary in the world of The Witcher, perhaps you know that Geralt has two swords: one steel and one silver. It's definitely not a fantasy on the contrary, the steel is designed to fight the enemies humans, dwarves and elves while the silver will prove formidable against monsters of all kinds. So remember to take the sword well suited to the enemies you face, otherwise you will be greatly penalized.

You must drink your potions before fighting. In The Witcher 2 it is impossible to make potions during combat. If it adds to the realism of the game, we must admit that it is a mechanical rather unusual in the RPG. Here, you drink one or more potions before the start of the fight (use this meditation). Some drinks will accelerate the renewed vitality in combat (Hirondelle is a perfect example).

There is no specific trick hat how can you do that. This is all depend on your experience with the game. as you play more, you will have better idea that how you can do that.