Thread: How to get infinity blade in ‘Infinity Blade 2’

How to get infinity blade in ‘Infinity Blade 2’

Hi friends recently I have install the game ‘Infinity Blade 2’ in my iPhone, so I am very much excited about this game. I have seen many of the things that are present in this game. But however I wish to get the infinity blade feature and the things in this ‘Infinity Blade 2’, so is it possible? If yes then from where I will get this infinity blade to be include in ‘Infinity Blade 2’. So if you people have any of the information or the ideas, then please let me know. Your reply will be appreciated

Re: How to get infinity blade in ‘Infinity Blade 2’

You have to buy it from the official link, so for that you just have to pay for this game to have in this iPhone. So you just visit the official link and get these game this will be available with the ‘Infinity Blade 2’.

According to my information these are the thing which is not require for this game, that means if you are using the ‘Infinity Blade 2’, then there is no need for the ‘Infinity Blade’ to play because many of the thing that are there in his game is there in the ‘Infinity Blade 2’. There are also some of the advanced thing will be there as compare to the ‘Infinity Blade’. So I think just make the use of these ‘Infinity Blade 2’ to enjoy the both.

You can have both of the versions of the ‘Infinity Blade’ for the iOS, so if you wish you can get this game separately or if you wish then you can get both version of this ‘Infinity Blade’ series to play in your iPhone.

The game ‘Infinity Blade 2’ is the good game I have seen, there are the feature that were in the ‘Infinity Blade’. So I think that, there were no need for getting this ‘Infinity Blade’ since the feature which was in the ‘Infinity Blade’ will be present in this ‘Infinity Blade 2’. So there is no need to get the ‘Infinity Blade’ if you are having the ‘Infinity Blade 2’ for your iPhone.