Thread: Battlefield 3 Lockups with Nvidia GeForce GTX285 in Dell Precision T5500

Battlefield 3 Lockups with Nvidia GeForce GTX285 in Dell Precision T5500

Hello friends I am using Dell Precision T5500 in which I have windows 7 operating system and I am using Nvidia GeForce GTX285 graphic card with my computer. Now some days before I have installed the Battlefield 3 game in my computer and I am facing problem while playing this game in my computer. While playing this game in my computer I am getting stuttering graphic and sometimes my game crashes after 10 to 15 minutes of game play. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Battlefield 3 Lockups with Nvidia GeForce GTX285 in Dell Precision T5500

As you have said that you are facing problem with the Battlefield 3 game in your computer and I will suggest you to you should check whether other games in your computer also gives you the same problem r you are facing this problem with Battlefield 3. If you are playing this problem Battlefield 3 game then problem is with the Battlefield 3 and if problem is with other games also then problem is with the graphic card only.

I will suggest you to open the Battlefield 3 game in your computer and after that you have to change the resolution of the game and after changing the resolution of the game you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. Many times by selecting the different resolution also this type of problem can get solved. If after trying the Battlefield 3 game with different resolution also if you are experiencing the same problem then I will suggest you to set the graphic options from higher to lower and after changing the graphic setting in the Battlefield 3 game you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you still face any difficulties after that then let me know.

If you are experiencing the same problem with the Battlefield 3 game only then you can try to fix this problem by reinstalling the Battlefield 3 game. First you need to uninstall the Battlefield 3 game competently from your computer and then you have to restart the computer and then you have to install the Battlefield 3 game again in your computer and after installing the Battlefield 3 game in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I have tried to search the solution regarding the graphic issue in the Battlefield 3 game and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by setting the Prefer Maximum Performance for the 3D setting and after doing that you have to Battlefield 3 game in your computer and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you don’t know about how to set the Prefer Maximum Performance setting for the 3D setting in your computer then I will help you with this.

• You have to first open the Nvidia control panel in your computer.
    • After that you have to click on the manage 3D setting from the left side of the window.
    • After that you look for the power management mode.
    • Now select the select the prefer to maximum performance in the Power Management Mode.

After doing that your problem might get solved.

I have first tried to solve this problem by changing the resolution and other graphic setting of the game but after doing that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also done changes the Nvidia control panel but after doing that also I was facing the same problem with battlefield game.
    When I have tried other game with my computer at that time also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

You have mentioned that you are experiencing the same problem while other games in your computer and that is why I will first suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic card drivers in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

In my system I was also having the trouble with the graphics while playing the games and after that I have uninstalled the drivers from my computer and after uninstalling the drivers from my computer I have reinstalled in my computer and after reinstalling the drivers my problem get solved. I think you should also try the same solution and then your problem will get solved.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer and after that also if you are getting the same problem then I will suggest you to download the latest drivers for your Nvidia GeForce GTX285 card and after downloading that you have to install that in your computer and then your problem might get solved.

If you want to download the latest graphic drivers for your Nvidia GeForce GTX285 graphic card then you have to download the drivers by going on to the official site of the Nvidia and after that you have to select the graphic card model number after clicking on the support and downloads. now you have to select the OS and then download the drivers.

Or

You can download the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

If reinstalling the drivers and updating the drivers for your Nvidia GeForce GTX285 graphic card also if same problem is occurring with the battlefield 3 game then you should try different graphic card with your computer and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

You should update the BIOS of the Dell Precision T5500 and after updating the BIOS in your Dell Precision T5500 you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. As far as I know after updating the BIOS in your system your problem will get solved.try this solution and then let me know what the result is.