Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 100 % Save Game for pc download

Video Games

Old 15-12-2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 100 % Save Game for pc download

Hello,

I have been playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for sometimes now and sadly, all my pc save game files were lost due to a corrupt logon issue of windows 7 which made me to reinstall the Operating system completely. I had almost completed 50% of the game and hence I dont want to spend much time again to play it from the start. So can anyone here upload a save game file for The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, it would be appreciated. Thank you

Old 15-12-2011

re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 100 % Save Game for pc download

I was able to find a save game file for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim but since it was too much in size hence i used a software called 7zip to compress it. Later when i tried to upload here it gave me error because it is was unsupported. So i just changed the extention of this save file to rar. So to extract the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim save game file which is provided in the below attachment, please follow the below steps:
  1. First, download a tool called 7zip by searching it from google and install it in your pc.
  2. After that, open your "my computer" then on the toolbar click on "tools" and then "folder options".
  3. On the tab, click on "view" and on the drop down items, tick "show hidden files and folders" and untick "hide extensions for known file types".
  4. Download the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim save game from below attachment and right click on it and rename it as "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Save Game.7z".
  5. Once it is done, then extract it and copy and overwrite the save game file to the game directory. Thats it
Attached Files
File Type: rar The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Save Game.rar (6.14 MB, 6023 views)
Old 24-12-2011

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 100 % Save Game for pc download

Hi, I have stupidly done the same thing as you. Very frustrating! Can I ask how much of the game has been completed with this file? I don't want too much of the main story to be complete
Old 26-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by btester2 View Post
Hi, I have stupidly done the same thing as you. Very frustrating! Can I ask how much of the game has been completed with this file? I don't want too much of the main story to be complete
There are different save game files included in the attachment, so you can copy and paste any of the save files of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and play the game on that chapter or mission of the game.
Old 08-01-2012

thanks works like a charm
Old 18-01-2012

Hey! I've had the same problem and tryed to install the saved game but didnt get where..game directory in Programs(x86)?
Old 18-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstig94 View Post
Hey! I've had the same problem and tryed to install the saved game but didnt get where..game directory in Programs(x86)?
No matter x86 or x64, directory use to be same. The directory will be here :
Quote:
C:\Users\User\Documents\ My Games\Skyrim\Saves
Old 19-01-2012

thank you verymuch sikerm geri kaç
Old 20-01-2012

This Great
Old 13-02-2012

help it dont work
Old 13-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redaa View Post
help it dont work
Could you please explain in details what isnt working for you? I have already given the instructions on how to unzip the save game file of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with a software called 7zip. Then after extraction copy the save game file to the game's location. I think you might be something wrong, as it is still working fine for me.
Old 29-02-2012

It says that the file is corrupted. :/ I did all of the things you said.
Old 29-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyasmeher View Post
It says that the file is corrupted. :/ I did all of the things you said.
When you try to unzip the save game files of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with the help of 7zip, do you get error or when you copy and paste the same in its save location and get the error in game? I can get it to unzip via the 7zip file, but first you need to change its extension to "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Save Game.7z" and then only it will properly unzip.
Old 12-08-2012

Which one is the 100% one ?
Old 13-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh456599 View Post
Which one is the 100% one ?
Well, there is only 1 file that is uploaded by "Dinsh" here for the save game of Skyrim that you can also download from here. And if you are talking about the different files that are in the attachments, when you unzip it, then you have to completely overwrite all the files in the game's save file location, which will unlock all the quest.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,