Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 100 % Save Game for pc download

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 100 % Save Game for pc download

Hello,

I have been playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for sometimes now and sadly, all my pc save game files were lost due to a corrupt logon issue of windows 7 which made me to reinstall the Operating system completely. I had almost completed 50% of the game and hence I dont want to spend much time again to play it from the start. So can anyone here upload a save game file for The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, it would be appreciated. Thank you

re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 100 % Save Game for pc download

I was able to find a save game file for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim but since it was too much in size hence i used a software called 7zip to compress it. Later when i tried to upload here it gave me error because it is was unsupported. So i just changed the extention of this save file to rar. So to extract the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim save game file which is provided in the below attachment, please follow the below steps:

1. First, download a tool called 7zip by searching it from google and install it in your pc.
    2. After that, open your "my computer" then on the toolbar click on "tools" and then "folder options".
    3. On the tab, click on "view" and on the drop down items, tick "show hidden files and folders" and untick "hide extensions for known file types".
    4. Download the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim save game from below attachment and right click on it and rename it as "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Save Game.7z".
    5. Once it is done, then extract it and copy and overwrite the save game file to the game directory. Thats it
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 100 % Save Game for pc download

Hi, I have stupidly done the same thing as you. Very frustrating! Can I ask how much of the game has been completed with this file? I don't want too much of the main story to be complete

Quote Originally Posted by btester2 View Post
    Hi, I have stupidly done the same thing as you. Very frustrating! Can I ask how much of the game has been completed with this file? I don't want too much of the main story to be complete
    There are different save game files included in the attachment, so you can copy and paste any of the save files of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and play the game on that chapter or mission of the game.

thanks works like a charm

Hey! I've had the same problem and tryed to install the saved game but didnt get where..game directory in Programs(x86)?

Quote Originally Posted by konstig94 View Post
    Hey! I've had the same problem and tryed to install the saved game but didnt get where..game directory in Programs(x86)?
    No matter x86 or x64, directory use to be same. The directory will be here :
    C:\Users\User\Documents\ My Games\Skyrim\Saves

thank you verymuch sikerm geri kaƧ

This Great

help it dont work

Quote Originally Posted by Redaa View Post
    help it dont work
    Could you please explain in details what isnt working for you? I have already given the instructions on how to unzip the save game file of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with a software called 7zip. Then after extraction copy the save game file to the game's location. I think you might be something wrong, as it is still working fine for me.

It says that the file is corrupted. :/ I did all of the things you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreyasmeher View Post
    It says that the file is corrupted. :/ I did all of the things you said.
    When you try to unzip the save game files of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with the help of 7zip, do you get error or when you copy and paste the same in its save location and get the error in game? I can get it to unzip via the 7zip file, but first you need to change its extension to "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Save Game.7z" and then only it will properly unzip.

Which one is the 100% one ?

Quote Originally Posted by josh456599 View Post
    Which one is the 100% one ?
    Well, there is only 1 file that is uploaded by "Dinsh" here for the save game of Skyrim that you can also download from here. And if you are talking about the different files that are in the attachments, when you unzip it, then you have to completely overwrite all the files in the game's save file location, which will unlock all the quest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast