Thread: Do you really watch entire cinematic while playing game

Do you really watch entire cinematic while playing game

I had just started playing The Amazing SpiderMan pc game. It is awesome. The only thing that annoy the most is cinematic in between. I just start this threat to debate on game cinematic. In some games you cannot skip them. They keep on playing while some games offer you option to skip. I am playing from last 2 days and I had not seen a single cinematic. I just skip them. It is quiet annoying.

Re: Do you really watch entire cinematic while playing game

Cinematics consist of game story. To understand further level you have to see them. In many games it is not really needed. But some games have hidden clues which can be only located through the cinematic. So you must watch them. They are bit fun and feels like you are watching movies. Games like Titanfall has some impressive game videos in between that show what is going to happen next. Skipping them is not really recommended.

Re: Do you really watch entire cinematic while playing game

I never see cinematic. It is time consuming. When you start playing you automatically understand what to do. I am also playing the Amazing SpiderMan 2 game. I am not sticking with the cinematic. At start it was bit interesting but later on things get boring. It is more effective to keep on playing so that you can complete that as soon as possible. There must be always short cinematic. Some games have really long.