Thread: Should I purchase the Trine 2 game from Dev Website or Steam

Should I purchase the Trine 2 game from Dev Website or Steam

Hello friends, I wanted to know that from where i can purchased the game, should i purchase the game from the Steam or should i go for the website of the developer, so please tell me that from where i can get the game and also which is best place to purchase the game for Linux system. So please tell me about it. as i really wanted to purchase the game. Thank you.

Re: Should I purchase the Trine 2 game from Dev Website or Steam

If you are using the Linux system then i would suggest that you better get the game from the developer website. which is the best and also it is the best place to get it for you. So you better get the game.

I think that you better get the game from the Steam. Most of the people have purchased from the steam and also there is nothing much difference if you purchase the game from the steam or from the developer website. But the suggestion of mine will be that you better go for the steam and i always trusted over there. Over the steam you might be able to get the offer for the game and also it will be great offer to get it.

I would suggest that you better go for the original game which you will be getting on the website of the game, so it is really nice and also you will get at the same price as you get in all the site.

I would suggest that you better purchase the game from the local store which is been store of the Frozenbyte and also you might be getting some of the free stuff if you purchase the game from there, so you better go to the store and it is really nice game to play it.

If you go to the store of the Frozenbyte, then it is profitable for the company as the company earns the more and also you will be charge extra for the game. So i would suggest that yo better get the game for you from any of the website which is the steam or some other who really related with the game and also in the selling of the games.

I do not think that purchasing the game from the store will be charge extra, as i have purchased many games from the store and i was not getting any sort of the problem with the price of the game. When i have checked the price of the game, then i have founded that the price is the same and also i was getting some stuff related to the game. So you can go to the stores and also it will be the best and also good for you.

I would suggest that you purchase the game from the developer website of the Frozenbyte and it is the best place to get the game for the Linux system, so you better go for it and enjoy the game.

Thank you for the suggestion and the information you people have given to me and also i will purchase the game and also i can't wait to play the game.