Thread: ‘House of The Rising Sun’ is present in Rocksmith 2

‘House of The Rising Sun’ is present in Rocksmith 2

Hi guys, recently while playing the game “Rocksmith 2” in my Xbox-360. I have seen the presence of the songs ‘House of The Rising Sun’. So I have just tried to make the use of that song to use it with the chord flawlessly. So have you seen this issue or the bugs in this game while playing the song to match the chord? So if you guys have any of the information or the ideas about the ‘House of The Rising Sun’ then please do the reply.

Re: ‘House of The Rising Sun’ is present in Rocksmith 2

I have played this game, and I have seen that there are many of the things in this game that can be enjoyed and played. While playing this game still I have not seen this kind of the issue or the bugs in this game that don’t make me to join my Chord with the songs flawlessly. So I just want to suggest you that may there are the issue with the connection. Since still I have not seen any of this issue, may if there then possibly fix in the Patch of this game.

Even I have also seen this thing in the Rocksmith 2, which while playing the Am (iirc) at the most beginning that the cord long before the pattern starts. The thing that I have noticed is that the level is seems to be properly in the leveler. And also the Pattern is same for the rest of the song and start early for the House of The Rising Sun.

There are the things also seen in this game that if you are familiar with "Appregiated" then you can possible to play this song well better and the notes will appear better.

This is the good thing for this game that it has the presence of the traditional song ‘House of The Rising Sun’ in this game. So this will be the best experience for the player to play this game in order to master those songs. So may this song will be available in the list of the DLC for the unlockable song.
    DLC for Unlock songs in the Rocksmith 2
    So maybe there are the chances for this song to be there in these DLC for the unlockable songs and track.