Thread: Should i play Anno 2070 with tri-fire hd 6950 disabled for getting good fps?

Should i play Anno 2070 with tri-fire hd 6950 disabled for getting good fps?

I want to play Anno 2070 with the tri-fire hd 6950 graphics card. After few trial, i realized that the game works well with good FPS if i disabled tri-fire GPU. Otherwise, there is nothing problem on it. Can anyone describe more things on it? If i used this cad for playing games, it comes with 35FPS and without crad it works with 60FPS. What was happening on it? Should i play it with tri-fire hd 6950 disabled?? Thanks for any such help.

Re: Should i play Anno 2070 with tri-fire hd 6950 disabled for getting good fps?

In that case, you can found best result with this GPU on your system by doing graphics driver upgrade. This upgrading the graphics driver on the tirfire works to fix the fps problem. then only you got the best result with this game on your gpu enabled conditions.

Re: Should i play Anno 2070 with tri-fire hd 6950 disabled for getting good fps?

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    In that case, you can found best result with this GPU on your system by doing graphics driver upgrade. This upgrading the graphics driver on the tirfire works to fix the fps problem. then only you got the best result with this game on your gpu enabled conditions.
    Yes, i also think that same thing on my system. I found that the gpu is beign makes problem when i try to simply do the enabling the gpu card features on it. I read some articles that explain the same solutions over this issue. Then i used online grpahics driver upgrade task on this graphics card. This is well for me that works to fix this complex issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    Yes, i also think that same thing on my system. I found that the gpu is beign makes problem when i try to simply do the enabling the gpu card features on it. I read some articles that explain the same solutions over this issue. Then i used online grpahics driver upgrade task on this graphics card. This is well for me that works to fix this complex issue.
    I have been playing this Anno 2070 video game in my system that also contain same GPU. SImilar conditions on my system when i try to do the tri-fire hd 6950 disabled task on it. In that case, i simply do reinsertion of the GPU on same mainboard. This will be work and in result it works to fix the fps issue. now all are running well. This is well to reinsert the gpu on its slot.

Its very hard to get good fps in a trifire gpu with best suitable screen resolutions. Hence i must say that for solving the problem check the gpu. It might be possible that it didn't install very well or might be it needs some additional drivers. Hence i would be say that try this and check its details. This reinsertion of GPU or graphics driver upgrade process works to fix the problem.