Thread: Mastering songs is possible in Rocksmith 2

Mastering songs is possible in Rocksmith 2

Hi friends recently I have install the game Rocksmith in my Desktop. So I have seen many of the feature and the option in this game that makes this game more interesting. So the best thing that I have seen in this game is the feature for the mastering of the songs in this game is possible, but however I have also seen some of the songs are not able to completely mastered in this game, so guys have you seen such thing in this game, which of the songs or the Tracks you are not able to master in this game, so if you guys have any of the ideas for this thing to share or suggest then please let me know. Any of the reply will be Thanks and Appreciated.

Re: Mastering songs is possible in Rocksmith 2

There are many of the songs I have mastered in this game, the songs “I got mine” is my favorite because it take dozen times to mastered. Some of the time I have seen that we can easily reach up to the 100k, and even some of the time we can barely broke 100k. This is the simple thing to get mastered over any of the Songs but some take fewer efforts and some of the songs require less afford to master. So finally I just want to say that still I have not seen any of the issue or something that make any of the disturbance for the mastering for the songs or the Tracks in this game.

The thing that I know about the mastering of the songs is that, it is simple to master the songs. So for that you just have to make the score of atleast 100,000 with the maxed every phrase in that song.

So if you play the tracks properly then you will get the extra bonus for playing and for mastering the songs in this game. That means to say if the timing for the song tracks and the playing is consistent with your timing then you can possibly master the songs.

Yes there are the thing that I have noticed in this game is for the failure for the mastering of the some of the songs, some of the songs in this game where the mastering can be break. I have seen that once I have made the 100k almost 100% achieved for one of the song, but even then also I was not able to unlock master mode. So I think that this may be the Glitch in this game that need to be fixed there in these game.

This is the thing in this game that I have seen, that there are the chances for the song and the Kb to be there at the equal levels. That I mean to say that there they can be fully leveled, but however fails to get mastered. So there is the need for the chord actually has to be 2 blocks with 0 notes initially. But this thing is also not sufficient to get the result for the mastering songs in this game

According to my information for this game is that, there are some of the songs that can be easy to master and to get over the 100k. That some of the time it’s almost impossible for make the hit’s for some of the songs.

So may this will be the Glitch in this game so I think that this have to be fixed for this game in the Patch of these game.

This is the good feature in this game that, the user has to make the selection of the songs from the list of the available songs and then make the attempt for mastering the songs. So to master any of the songs the user have to make the attempt for making the Guitar chord equal to the songs tune. May be it is tough for the new gamer but this is really good thing for the Music lover to mastered the list of the songs in this game.