Thread: Is the Muse song best in Rocksmith game?

Is the Muse song best in Rocksmith game?

Hello friends, I have heard that the Muse song is the best in the game. So can anyone tell that it is the best and also you have some of the best song in the game, so please tell me about it. I wanted to play the game and wanted the song for the game. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Is the Muse song best in Rocksmith game?

Yes the Muse song is the best and also it is the best in the game. I have played the game and it is the best to play the song and also i also liked the game which is there in the game, so i will suggest you to try it and get the song for you.

Yes it is the best and also it is one of the favorite song which i liked in the game, even there are also other songs such as the following

• Pixies – Where is My Mind, Coy Koi
    • Queens of the Stone Age – Go with the Flow, Combo – Cro-Magnon Drive, Single Note – Neanderthal Fuzz
    • Radiohead – High and Dry, Single Note – High Drive, Chord – Dry Acoustic, Combo – High Drive
    • Rapscallions – California Brain, Holy Water
    • Red Fang – Number Thirteen, Golden Throne

I like the other songs which are there in the game and the muse is little boring for me, i have liked the Stone Temple Pilots – Between the Lines, Lovely Disguise, Taddy Porter – Mean, Cold Love, The Animals – House of the Rising Sun, French Quarter, The Black Keys – I Got Mine, Grizzly Tone, The Black Keys – Next Girl, Stomp Box Blues, The Boxer Rebellion – Step Out of the Car, Inner-City Action, The Cribs – We Share the Same Skies, Northern Skies, The Cure – Boys Don’t Cry, Tenor Mascara, The Dead Weather – I Can’t Hear You, Pickup Blues, so you can try any of the songs, and you will liked in the game.

There is huge list of the songs which are the best and also i like many of the songs which are there in the game, so you can try them, but the Muse is the best and i love to play the Muse songs, i always play this song first then i play the other.

I think you might be able to play the game ans also you will be like the song which the above users has told you and also you might be enjoying the game. So i would suggest that you better try it and play the songs.