Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-12-2011

Not able to qualify the Stone's & Clapton tracks in Rocksmith game

Hello friends, I am playing the Rocksmith game, I am at the Stone's & Clapton track, and I am not able to qualify it, so does anyone have qualify it. If anyone has qualified it then please help me with it, so that I can qualify the track and move ahead, but I am not able to do it. So please help me with this. Thank you.
Old 13-12-2011

Re: Not able to qualify the Stone's & Clapton tracks in Rocksmith game

I would suggest you to play some of the guitarcade games, which might help you to do the qualify the track. Even you can try that song which you have already done it and it will be the practice for you and also it might be helpful for you to qualify it. You can try the Muse and Black Keys songs which are the fun and also you will be great to jump. So you can try it and also you will be able to qualify it.
Old 13-12-2011

You can try to replace the song which you are trying it and also you will be able to complete that Stone's & Clapton. You can replace the song by going on to the event manager which is there in the game, so you better do it and get it done for you.
Old 13-12-2011

It is really tough to qualify and also when you were in the earlier tracks then it was easy to qualify and also you were easy go through each and every track, so it is been tough and also been harder to get through it. So you have to complete it and also there is not shortcut method to get rid of it, so you have to try and get it done. If you will be able to complete then you will be professional in the game and also you will be able to play the guitar faster and easier.
Old 13-12-2011

Well as one of the use have told that you remove the song and replace the song in the event manager, then let me tell you that there is no option that you can remove the song from the game and also you will be not able to get any of the method to add the song. If that would happen then it will be very easy for the players to play the game and also everyone might have completed the game, by just copying and replacing it with the other.
Old 13-12-2011

I think that the Guitarcade games are the best and also it is best to do it. So you better try it and get it for you. I have tried the same and it was the best for me and also you will be able to qualify the track and move ahead.
Old 15-12-2011

Thank you for the information and also for the suggestion which you have given to me to qualify the level. I will try to work it out as per the suggestion and make it worked for me.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,