Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Who is Seth Chapla in Rocksmith?

Video Games

Old 13-12-2011

Who is Seth Chapla in Rocksmith?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. Well I have installed RockSmith on the computer of mine. well I donít why we are having garbage songs of Seth Chapla.
Let me know if you are having any brief idea of the same on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 13-12-2011

Re: Who is Seth Chapla in Rocksmith?

Well Seth Chapla is the developer of the game. also he is note trackers in the game. Hence there are couple of songs are included as a bonus tracks in the game. I like one of the instrumental song Jule.
Old 13-12-2011

It seems to be quite fair to have the bonus songs and it is not into the default setlist. These are the actually not songs to fully level and there are some good challenges included in the game. Star Spangled banner is the most difficult arrangement for the master fully. We are having out there in the game.
Old 14-12-2011

I am bit disappointed with that particular songs in the game. the music of the same is really bad. I donít like the song but it is provided as a bonus in the game so I am not having any issue with the same. Well I am wondering that some challenge to the game are supposed to since the songs in the game are seems to be quite difficult at the chart level. I will not surprised at all in the game if the Seth Chapla has plays the intro songs into the game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,