Thread: Rocksmith is having everything for unlimited effects and home recording

Rocksmith is having everything for unlimited effects and home recording

I was searching on the internet and I have come to know that the you will have lots of things to do with Rocksmith game if you are having PS3 or X-Box and Realtone guitar cable. Also the computer which is having Intel based motherboard. Is that true? If so let me know about the same over here.

Re: Rocksmith is having everything for unlimited effects and home recording

Yes the information which you have found over here is really true. Using above mentioned stuff you will be able to get guitar effects processing and jamming session. Also you can add vocals while playing the instruments in the game. you have to plugin Rockband or Guitar Hero USB microphone and once you have done the same you will be able to record in the game. you can also have lots of possibility to do on the computer of yours.

I am having iPad right now and I have done the following things.
    I have purchased the 1/4 y splitter and rocksmith cable. You have to plug the cable to the gaming console which you are having with you. the other cable should be plugged to the iPad.
    You will need to use the GarageBand for the purpose of record playing. To add vocal in the songs you have to add music in the game.

Well I wanted to share another thing which will be useful in this particular matter. you will need to use the irig by using the regular cable as well as amplitude. You will require to use lots of editing and recording options. Once you have done the above mentioned set up you will be able to add vocals in the game. you will not be able to add the Amplitude through USB mic so you will require to by use mic which is available on the iPad itself. So you should use the instruction which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether it was useful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    Well I wanted to share another thing which will be useful in this particular matter. you will need to use the irig by using the regular cable as well as amplitude. You will require to use lots of editing and recording options. Once you have done the above mentioned set up you will be able to add vocals in the game. you will not be able to add the Amplitude through USB mic so you will require to by use mic which is available on the iPad itself. So you should use the instruction which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether it was useful to you.
    I really appreciated you to providing all the information over here in this particular thread. Mac users can get benefit of extensive collection from the audio apps which are available in the AVLinux.

I was wondering that I will need to get the lightweight, portable tracker for the purpose of the jam tool. Also there will be need of purchasing the adapter in which I supposed to connect guitar. However I am not having idea whether I will need to use the iPad guitar modeling app as Amplitude.

There will be lots of software available for guitar in Android. You have to plug the cable into 30pin to the USB camera adapter. There will not be any issue if you are using with GarageBand. It will not work with amplitude as it is not coming with the apple . so far I have not given try to other apps. But I am aware of the thing that any of the app can use USB camera adapter with rs cable.
    If you are waned to use the irig than you will use the y splitter and hook into the record with the amplitude and see whether you are able to get the desired results in the game.

After using all the above mentioned stuff I am going to have great fun with this particular game and we will be able to explorer the big world of music.