Thread: When the developers of the Rocksmith work on patch?

When the developers of the Rocksmith work on patch?

I wanted to know when the developer of the game will work on the upcoming patch. So far I have not found any information from them. right now I am waiting for the riff repeater to get that option so that I can set the tempo as well as turn on the 100% of the songs note. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter.

Re: When the developers of the Rocksmith work on patch?

The developer of the game has been announced that the patch is supposed to be release in the end of the month of January. However there is no information what flaws are supposed to be fixed. I am expecting that they will remove the riff repeater and some of the song fixes.

I do agree with you and I wanted to share something more over here. in the upcoming match there will be fix for the correction screen. There will be also setlists reset. For the time being you can resolve the issue by simply removing or replacing the DLC songs from the event setlists which are coming along with the disc. So far I am looking to get the comprehensive list however I have not found the same in the game.

Well according to me it will delay the entire process since the patch is supposed to be tested thoroughly and approved by the Microsoft as well as Sony before it will go for releasing of the patch.

You should know that the patching of the DLC in the game is supposed to be quite tricky works. The little thing changed in the game can make great difference while playing the game. I am not having any issue if they are supposed to take lots of time to release the patch but make sure that they are doing the thing appropriately in the game. I will be really disappointed that if some of the function are broken in the game after updating the patch.