Thread: When will Rocksmith game coming for pc

When will Rocksmith game coming for pc

Hello friends, does anyone has the idea that when is the Rocksmith game is been coming for the pc, I do not like to play the game on the console and also I do not like the consoles games. So I wanted to have the game for the pc, so does anyone has the information about it then please tell me, so that I can get the game for me. Thank you.

Re: When will Rocksmith game coming for pc

I also do not like the console version of the game and also the PC version of the game is been released and I have not have played the game and also not seen yet, but the game is been released as per the announcement made by the ubisoft.

The game has been released on the 7th December which was the last week of this month, so you will be able to get the game from the store and also you will be able to get the game from the online, so you can search for the game and get it on your computer and start playing the game and make songs from your guitar.

The game is been made for the pc, but does it will be great and also nice to play the game on the pc, I do not think so, as on the console you get the effect and also you connect it with the TV, to get the better effect. So I do not think that effect will be getting on the pc, where as the pc screen is small and also it will be tough to play the game on it.

That is great, that the Rocksmith game is been released for the pc and it will be great to play the game. I also does not like to play the games on the console and sometimes, I feel that the consoles game are good to play and also expensive in cost. Whereas, we are able to get the game on the pc easily and also at the cheap rate, and sometime we are able to get the game for free from the internet. But I am going to pay for this game and I love to play the music and also to make it.

I was thinking that the game is been available for the pc, so how will the DLC work for it, I think it will be tough and also it might not good to use tee DLC on the pc, whereas the DLC is been the best on the console.

The DLC works fine on both (PC as well on the console) so there will be no issue about it, as I have used the DLC on the pc and also on the console, so it is working great and also the best. Most of the time I have used the DLC on XBOX, I have majority of the game on the XBOX live, so I use it. But the pc version game is also good and also the DLC also come for them and it works great and fine.

If the Rocksmith is been available on the 7th, then it might b available online with the offers, if the game is been available then I will go for it, but before that I have to take a new guitar for the game, I was having the old guitar which is very old and it was broken, so will get the guitar and play the game.

Thank you for the information which you have given to me and i have purchased the game and i have started playing the game and also it is really great to play game on the PC.