Thread: It's tough to play the Rocksmith game

It's tough to play the Rocksmith game

Hello friends, I have recently purchased the game and it is very tough to play the game, I was thinking that the game will be easy and also can played with the joystick, but when I have got the game then I have heard that I have to play the game with the guitar, which I have never played in my life. So can anyone tell me that what to do and also is there any method that I can learn the guitar faster, so that I can play the game later. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: It's tough to play the Rocksmith game

You will be able to get the lesson to play the guitar and also the lesson which are there are very much easy and also you will be able to learn faster, so you better go through all the lesson which are there and you will be able to learn the guitar then you can play the game. Once you have learned the guitar and also you started playing the game then you will be soon be professional in the guitar and you will be able to make the songs when you will be playing the game. So you should go for the lessons and then play the game.

The game is very much comfortable if you know to play the guitar, if you do not know to play the good guitar or you do not know to play the guitar then the game will be very much tough and also you will be not able to understand and play the game. There are plenty of the website where you get the lesson to learn the guitar and also you will be able to find some classes in your area where they might teach you to learn the guitar, so you have it learn for you.

There are also some of the videos on the YouTube which you can see and get it for yourself and also you can see the video of the game and you will be able to learn the game. So you better search over there and you will learn the guitar.

Even I was also knowing to play the guitar, I have gone the YouTube search for some of the video in which they teaches you to play the guitar, so I used to go daily and also I was used to get the guitar and practice the guitar. So the period of month I was practicing and I was able to learn the guitar and also I have started playing the guitar and also I was playing the game, so I would suggest you to do the same which I was doing and it is really nice to play the game.

There is some of the lesson for the beginners, so you can get those lessons and get it for you and also you will be able to learn the guitar and also you will be able to play the game.

Guitar is not the tough thing to learn and also you will be able to learn the play the guitar even when you are playing the game, so when you will be able to start the game then you chose the beginner and also you will told to what to play and you will be able to play and record a song for you.

The basic thing which is been needed to play the game is that you know to hold the guitar and you know to play the guitar a little, if you know that then it is very easy and you will be able to play the game, if you does not know anything then you can go through the tutorial video for the guitar which are there on the YouTube and also you will be get the lesson to play, which are of the beginners, so you better try them, then you go for the game and it will be very easy for you to play the game.

If you are not having the guitar then I would suggest that you better go for the Yamaha NCX700, which is the best and also it is best guitar to play. So you take that and practice the guitar for you.

It is not tough, i think you have not played the game earlier and also you might have not play the guitar, so which is the reason the game is looking tough to you and also once you learn to play the guitar then it won't be tough for you.