Thread: how to get an double Encore in rocksmith

how to get an double Encore in rocksmith

i seem to enjoy this game and had a played at some levels, though i dont have an idea about double encores as from which level does it start. anyone whose got double encore can have a better suggestion for me. I bought a new slim version as i was experiencing locking up of my fat ps3. as a result i came to decision where i will have a new one to start from scratch and delete the game save data. please help me in this issue as to get the double encore.

Re: how to get an double Encore in rocksmith

at this point, i didn't played the game and didn't seem to come across such a situation. for each song you need to at least hit your qualifying score . i was unable to receive any encores at all when i had scored several times for different events . there was a come-up eventually , but i dont believe i did some good kind of job. so when you come across qualifying score for one of my song and got an encore at lastly.

as you were saying about the qualifying score, i came across third Setlist and i found that after this list , there were appearing Double Encores. and in addition with this, after performing well on the songs , i also get well Encores .

I get Encores just by performing well on the songs. After the song completion and the game totals your points, that little orange bar fills up underneath the song title. I suppose that as long as you keep on filling it all the way up on each song in the set list; you will definitely receive an Encore. also keep this in mind that , if you require to fill the Orange Bar on the Encore song, if you wish to get the Double Encore .

the method which was posted above works, but, in your case if you assume to face problems you can definitely try the below thing.
    1. during the event you require to reach a total score which will be from at least 120% to 130 % of the combined qualifying scores of the set-list. this technique will definitely get to the conclusion of receiving an encore.
    2. in advance, there is a 50% chance that there is a confirmation of receiving a double encore, and the condition is to have at least 90% note accuracy on the encore.

if you try with the following methods , i can say that there will be most probably chances of getting an encore. there were no issues while getting the same . but i can say here , that those not getting the issue solved or not getting encore even after having a good score, i can say for them that you should level the following charts as high as possible.
    • Go With the Flow which is a Single Note and definitely from 160k+ potential
    • Do You Remember which is a Single Note and definitely from 160k+ potential
    • Good Enough which is a combo Note and definitely from 145+ potential
    • Panic Switch which is a Single Note and definitely from 130+ potential

i always try to get an encore by simply leveling the songs in the setlist a bit after qualifying them,that's pretty random and depend on how well you perform on the encore to get a double encore.

i was unable to hit the qualifying score as i got new PS3 and was complexity messed in this process. and according to me a combined score determines if an encore is available or not. i have a question for what is the accuracy plays in the double encores and is it some score dependent on accuracy.

thanks for all those replies.. i did get a double encore as increasing my score level wise. firstly i tried with the 1 encore and then increase my speed and got the double encore after it. all the methods were helpful in this case .