Thread: tips to play without hurting your hands in rocksmith

tips to play without hurting your hands in rocksmith

as i am more interested in this game, and try with new experiments. i played much more games , but this one is different. i am a music lover and always try with new things. here i found the game to be very exciting, as hence wanted some information about, playing without killing your hands as i want to continue with it. hope you will provide some information about it.

re: tips to play without hurting your hands in rocksmith

yes, obviously i can provide some steps so that it is easy for you with which you are mentioning. the below steps will allow in the manner which you stated.
    • firstly locate an easy scale or else a riff that you can move up and down the neck. Play slow in the previous sections moving towards progressing faster.
    • have a check after you are done playing, for your clean up of the strings . A little lemon oil, pick some up at the grocery store, can go along way. It wiil be better for your fret-board.
    • make a proper setup of your guitar.
    • Don't play or engage with strings that are to heavy. begin with 9's and move forward.
    • try soaking your finger tips in vinegar when you imagine your fingers getting sore and begin to get callouses .

the below mentioned methods do a good working at the time of playing the game, also i will try to mention some additional steps for your benefit.
    • previous you make a diving right in, perform do warm ups frequently. as a result you will find your hands loosen and as a consequence you will be fit to play.
    • ensure for knowing what your neck is made out of first and then apply lemon oil on guitars as lemon oil does work .
    • don't force to go faster at the time of playing the game, as you will have injury's this way , so ensure you play slow an work and speed will come after repeated playing.

another thing which you should consider is making use of enough finger pressure so as to the note ringing cleanly. therefore make use of lighter strings.

there are lots of things to be considered while playing this game and there will be more excitement, so the below mentioned steps will help in this issue. make a massage of the joints in your fingers and in addition with your wrists before playing.you will suppose to be working in charm if you baby powder on the fretting hand. try to find out what is causing the tension at the time you feel tension in your wrists.

i can say for the most of the beginners find it difficult in the starting, and for them i can say that , they should try to keep everything loose as possible. Most beginners have an iron grip on their pick, and their wrist is completely locked, their shoulders being stiff, their fretting hand is like a vice are the common ones. You require at this time to focus on making small but accurate movements and reduce the possibility of stress on each part of your hands and arms . if you're relaxed, then only you will be able to continue and play faster.

yes this is truly a sensible game to combine a guitar with the latest technology. but after i have been exercised on this game , it takes a long time to develop the finger and wrist strengths to overcome being sore . i had a huge experience of playing guitars but fine here. there is a lot of work to do with the instrument you are playing , smaller neck sizes are easier on the hands, therefore i go for playing EVH Wolfgang than my Les Paul or Strat. and ideally i say that EVH Wolfgang experiences better play as compared with the Les Paul or Strat.

another thing which you should consider is making use of enough finger pressure so as to the note ringing cleanly. therefore make use of lighter strings.
    there is a clear ring when you push down fairly hard and i hear this every time. but i can say that for teh game to go on i should use lighter strings as it will not force me to push down harder. previous to this i was making use of heavier stainless steel and tehn later for the heavy metal sound i made a selection for Rocksmith .

here if you relate any mechanical instrument you should make sure of the fact that whether it has electrical and mechanically sound clear. have a look on the neck from the base of the guitar and ensure it's not twisted or warped as there is a tendency of being like it.

Re: tips to play without hurting your hands in rocksmith

you're going to get callouses , if you're going to be playing for some time in a day, but there is a common issue for the beginners to press too hard. your fingers won't hurt when you will experience callouses. just take a break if you are experiencing much pain