Thread: Offline ps3 dlc in Rocksmith

Offline ps3 dlc in Rocksmith

i actually not understand why i need to connect to internet for this? its cannot show up my boston which i newly bought without connecting to internet from my ps3. to conform that it is problem with my ps3 or something else, i just restart my ps3 many times, but no profit. all devices which i buy from sony works just great for me offline, but this is just so badly perform. i really dont think so that i am going to buy any other dlc till this is going to be shorted out. anyone have any update or any hint about this? please if anyone has any idea about this than please help me for this.

Re: Offline ps3 dlc in Rocksmith

in my case too happend the same. so to solve this i just try something, and here it is: first of all, i just shut down my internet completly, remove router nad all. after that just start the ps3 , log in through my account, get some error message and launch the game. my problem is solve here. i dont know this is magic or anyting else, but by this way fix my issue. now its your turn. try somthing similar and than check if its usefuk to you or not.

actually if this is true than, its eally great news for me. because i mostly use in in my TV, and never being online with ps3. so after this, i dont think so i need to download dlc. right. actually as per me dlc means downloading the content, its never mean conecting to internet.

this is really an unnecessary requirement. i will not get dlc for this product except its quality till this is fixed.

just try to reinstall the dlc from the gaming console and see if this will solve your issue. if after doing this there is no benifit than one best way is to contact support team, they will surly help you to solve your problem.

i must suggest you to Get a wireless router. I spent $512 for just 512 MB of RAM for my 1Ghz Athlon Thunderbird gaming PC. or just try to get a used one cheap from online shoping.

i dont like to play game online. i have a wireless router than also i use wires for my pc, i know this is bit weired thing, it actually cut my bandwidth in half. so indirectly i use wire. so no dlc for me.

you fixed how to play the DLC, by just putting your ps3 plugged into your router. hopefully UBI will fix it in an update. this all are bit issues and this we all knows that no games are perfect on first release and this is the fact.