Thread: release date of Bass Guitars in Rocksmith.

release date of Bass Guitars in Rocksmith.

i really liked the concept of this game and as i am a great fan of guitars i would love this game. however i am interested in rock music. i am having doubts whether i can have the bass guitar enabling in this game. someone knows how can we bring it. and also i wanted to find when it will be available for us.

Re: release date of Bass Guitars in Rocksmith.

i found some clues which will prove useful to you. the releasing of the bass DLC will be around 2012. i came across only this much of information from the sources.

there were no many researches on my side, but i found taht they are looking forward for the Bass DLC next year as the game has made more profit. thats alll i can provide you. i think i read it on Facebook and they repeated it on the Reddit notes i suppose, and there is a sure supposition that the bass can be seen on 2012.

as i am really fond of rock and jazz version, there could be more thrill in this game with the arrival of bass DLC. i suppose here after they just release the bass for this game, i will quickly have a purchase of it.

in this case where there is enough time for bass to came, i would have a wait and put out a second game for bass so i don't have to get one song and then afterwards have to wait for them to have a release of another. in addition to this i was considering for all the songs in the game all ready , they would add a bass alternative. there will be more enjoyment and excitement when we will play in two player mode . as i am opting for a two player mode, ill buy the DLC . there will be some kind of disappointment if they only have DLC work with the bass .

along with the bass, i would suggest them to add on more features and encapsulate the music versions, as they could make ad dons for all sorts of instruments which has same functions like violin, chello and this will particularly improve the game.