Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to unlock the 6 bonus songs in the Rocksmith game

Video Games

Old 12-12-2011

How to unlock the 6 bonus songs in the Rocksmith game

As Iím playing the rocksmith game I would like to know that how can I unlock the 6 bonus songs. As I have heard that it can be unlocked. So want to know that how is it possible to unlock the 6 bonus songs. Do anyone have the idea about this.

Old 12-12-2011

Re: How to unlock the 6 bonus songs in the Rocksmith game

Yeh Öeven I would like to know how to unlock the 6 bonus songs in the rocksmith games. As I have searched for this all over but could not find out regarding this. Hope so I could get the same over here.
Old 12-12-2011

If you want to unlock the game then I must say you that try to play the game from the beginning as it would be helpful for you to unlock the code, as I had to do the same. Now after doing this try to gain 15-20% more points from the normal points they ask to encore. Now if you gain more 20 % points then it will open to encore event. In the encore event you need to reach the 90 % of the notes and will only get a chance to get the double encore unlock. And according to me there is a 100 % chances of getting the encore unlock. And if you fail doing this. then you have to try restarting the game again from the beginning.
Old 12-12-2011

I must say that if you want to unlock the encore then I think points donít matter. The thing which matters is the skills set, so I would tell you is that try going with your skills instead of going behind the points to unlock the songs.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,