Thread: How can I learn the solo in the rocksmith game

How can I learn the solo in the rocksmith game

I would like to know that how can I learn the solo in the rocksmith games. Because earlier I tried playing the guitar and had some learnt some of the chords but after few days when I tried again I was unable to remember and play the guitar so for this I want to know what are the methods you use to practice the solo guitar in this game. can anyone over here help me out with this.

Re: How can I learn the solo in the rocksmith game

As you want to know the tips for the playing the solo guitar then for this only one thing I would tell you is that you should try practicising everyday and try to remember the chords. Because unless you practice this you never gonna master yourself.

I would like to know are you playing the guitar for the scores or for learning it. Because if you are playing the game for the scores than I must say it would be hard for you to learn as are not trying to learn instead you are going behind the scores.

So my advice to you is that don’t try playing the game for the score instead try to learn because by earning high scores is not going to gain you.

The only thing I will suggest you is that playing the guitar in solo is just magic of the fingers, never try putting pressure on the hands and the fingers rather try moving fingers quickly on to the strings. Once you come to know about this skill it will be easy for you and have fun playing the guitar.

When I started with playing the solo in this game it was just finding me tuff doing it, but as the days past and practiced doing it regularly I got the grip for it and now am able to play to the solo. As you want to learn solo then one thing you can try doing with it as I did at my initial stages is that, you should try remembering the 2 bar riff. While doing this use the riff accelerator as using this will turn your off your guitars volume and it will also stop the note so that you can refer it properly.

Now once you got the notes and then turn on the guitar volume and try playing with it. I hope doing this will help you to play solo.