Thread: What can be the reason for the delay of the PC game in rocksmith

What can be the reason for the delay of the PC game in rocksmith

As I have seen the ubisoft have already released the game for the PS3 and the xbox console. So I would like to know why there is delay for the pc version for this game. do anyone have idea regarding the delay for the PC version of the game.

Re: What can be the reason for the delay of the PC game in rocksmith

I had preordered the game for this and what I see is that the pc game has been delaying a lot and don’t know what is the exact reason for this. May be due to some of the things they might have left for the issue.

Even .. I want to know what is the exact reason for delaying of the game. As I’m extremely waiting for the game to play. But since I have heard that the game will be releasing in the next year but if they fix the issue early then they are chances that they might release early.

I had preordered the game for this and what I see is that the pc game has been delaying a lot and don’t know what is the exact reason for this. May be due to some of the things they might have left for the issue.
    If you have already preordered the game and excited about playing the game then my suggestion to you would be that if you have any console with you then you should cancel your preorder and go for ordering the xbox or PS3 game. doing this may help you to play the game before the release of the PC version of the game.

I will wait for the PC version of the game as playing the game on the PC is just different experience from the console gaming. Hence I’ll stay at the fence and wait for the game to release rather then hurrying up for the game to buy for the consoles.

And I think that if the bug or issues get fixed early than there might be chance of getting the game early for the PC.

I have heard that the PC version of the game has been delayed due to the lack of the resources and due to the internal problems in the game like bugs and coding issue as it was published in one of the magazines related to the games. So for this the only thing we can do is that have patience and wait for the game to release.

I found one of the way for playing the game is that my friend has console and am playing game on it. As I have preordered the game for myself but till the game releases I’ll try the game on the console. So till the game gets release I’ll learn to play some of the game.