Thread: Difference between Titan Break 1 and Titan Break 2 in Infinity Blade 2

Difference between Titan Break 1 and Titan Break 2 in Infinity Blade 2

Hello friends, I wanted to know the difference between Titan Break 1 and Titan Break 2 in Infinity Blade 2 game, I am not getting that why there two titan break in the game and also what is the difference among them, so does anyone know the difference then please tell me about it. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: Difference between Titan Break 1 and Titan Break 2 in Infinity Blade 2

I do not think there is much difference in both of them, there might be slight difference in the game and also you will be able to see the difference when you will use it in the game, so overall there is no difference in the game.

I think that the Titan Break 1 that you will extra 1 second to break it and with the Titan Break 2 you will be able to get the extra 2 seconds to break the titan in the game. So you might see the difference when you will be switching of the gem from the Titan Break 1 to Titan Break 2. SO when you will do it then you might be able to get the difference and also you will be get to know to play it.

I have played the game and I have also not noticed it and also not thought about it. I always love to play the game and also I never notice about such thing which is there in the game. I think it might not have too much difference in the game, if there were difference in the game then you might be able to know and also even I have come to know about it. There would be slightly difference in them, but it could not be recognized on the major scale in the game. So if it would be much difference in the game then it would be easily recognized and also you might know the difference in the game.

I think it is +1 extra then what it was in the earlier, the rest is the same and also there might be any difference then you will be surely come to know about it and also you might figured out when you have done the switching the gem from the Titan Break 1 to Titan Break 2.

I think that the difference is only with the name of it such that Titan Break 1 and Titan Break 2, but they work the same in the game or it might something what the above users have told you.