Thread: Is Trine 2 beta is running better than full version for you?

Is Trine 2 beta is running better than full version for you?

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that I have installed Trine 2 Beta on the computer. I was able to run the game at the resolution of 1920x1080 which is having Very High Graphics. I have also applied for the 4x Anistropic Filtering as well as Triple Buffering and the game is supposed to running smooth. But after installing full version of Trine 2, I have played the game with the same settings and it supposed to sluggish while playing. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter.

Re: Is Trine 2 beta is running better than full version for you?

Can you provide the computer specification? What version of drivers do you have installed? Do you have installed any recent software on the computer? let me know if you are having other information to get the requirement of mine.

After going through the issue of yours I am suggesting that you should simply check the antialiasing on the Nvidia Control Panel. The developer of the game is having the setting in the middle and mostly it is not reflected in the options file until and unless you are reselected the option. So you should lower down the antialiasing and see whether you are able to get any difference into the situation.

Also see that you have installed any kind of special tweaks into the NVIDIA Control Panel. So check out the same.

I wanted to how often you are playing the game? since in the earlier stages of the game the Launcher utility. Rather than that of using all the settings it is supposed to choose 1024x768 and all the default graphics settings.

Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer. you can get the same from the official website of the graphic card manufacture and look for the latest version of the drivers and install the same on the computer.
    Also I am suggesting that you should redownload and reinstall the game on the computer. once you have completed with the same you will need to reboot the computer of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer will work on the same and release the patch.