Thread: What are the levels in Trine 2 same as last level of Trine 1?

What are the levels in Trine 2 same as last level of Trine 1?

Well I wanted to ask particular query over here. the finale level of the Trine 1 was quite fun game for me. I wanted to tell you that there was great fun while playing that particular game. I have played that particular level multiple times. So I wanted to know in the game Trine 2 we are having such kind of level?

re: What are the levels in Trine 2 same as last level of Trine 1?

So far I have never managed to complete the Trine 1 because of that particular level and hence I am not have purchased Trine 2. That’s why I am not able to tell you anything about that.

I have played around 100 minutes of the game play. The most frustrating thing which I have noticed that the bridges are supposed to come up and you have to pull the lever but it did not supposed to setup in the game. Also it could be possible that I am not able to solve that particular puzzle.

According to me the last level of the game is supposed to be the one of the best level of the Trine 1 since all the skills are gathered to complete the map. In which you have to get all the platform and by utilizing the single character so that you can defeat the boss. Also there is lots of fun after addition of the shooting trap boxes and planks in the game.
    Some people don’t like the same since the lava is coming out and most of the people are wondering that there will be fight with the boss rather than that of the fighting with the Zombies in the game.

Well there should not be any lava in the earlier stages in the game. if they have provided the same then it should be patched by them. Some stuffs are there which are actually loved by the people and it should not be removed from the game.

If you are having the issue with the bridges which is inside of the jungle then you will be able to aim the same by the pipe downwards and the bubble will come up in the game.
    The difficulty in the latest version of the game is balanced hence the entire game is looking quite harder when you are playing the game at the most difficult level of the game.

Following is the solution for the jungle bridge.
    I have put 4 boxes at the platform just opposite of the bridge and simply just stood on the top of the game. carefully I have done the tower topple at the right side of the game. after that I have jumping out from the bridge and I have resigned the skillpoints so that it can work in the game. it worked for me and there is no need of use the bubble solution in the game.

Re: What are the levels in Trine 2 same as last level of Trine 1?

As far as the final level of the Trine 2 was having some kind of the elements from the Tower of Sarek. I am wondering that the final level of the T2 is seems to be quite amazing. It is not difficult but it takes some time figure out since the heroes in the game are supposed to dying in the medium difficulty.